May 27th Flood Victims: The U.S. Small Business Administration is now offering low-interest disaster loans to homeowners, renters, businesses, and private nonprofits who suffered losses caused by the flooding that occurred on May 27th, 2018
Monday Jul 30th, 2018
The US Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest disaster loans to HOMEOWNERS, RENTERS, BUSINESSES of all sizes, and PRIVATE NONPROFITS who suffered losses caused by the flooding that occurred on MAY 27th, 2018.
- Individuals and Families: loans can be used to relocate.
- Homeowners: up to $200,000 to repair or replace real estate damage and up to $40,000 to replace personal property. Loans may also be used to refinance your existing mortgage.
- Renters: up to $40,000 to repair or replace personal property.
- Businesses: up to $2,000,000 to repair or replace real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory and other assets that were damaged or destroyed (available to businesses of any size and private, non-profit organizations).
- Economic Injury: only for small businesses and most private non-profit organizations suffering adverse financial impacts of the disaster (with or without property loss), up to $2,000,000 for working capital to help pay obligations until normal operations resume.
SBA customer service representatives will be at the following location to meet with anyone affected by the May 27th, 2018 floods and are interested in these loans. They will answer specific questions about how a disaster loan may help each victim recover from the disaster damage, and will provide one-on-one assistance in completing applications for these loans.
BALTIMORE CITY SBA DISASTER LOAN OUTREACH CENTER
STILLMEADOW EVANGELICAL FREE CHURCH – 5110 FREDERICK AVE, BALTIMORE, MD 21229
Tuesday, July 31st (11a-6p), August 1st – 3rd (9a-6p); August 4th (10a-2p); CLOSED SUNDAY August 5th; August 6th (9a-6p); August 7th (9a-4p).
Application Filing Deadlines
Physical Damage: September 24th, 2018
Economic Injury: April 25th, 2019