BALTIMORE, MD. — On May 30th , from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., The Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management will be hosting an open house at Stillmeadow Community Fellowship Church at 5110 Frederick Avenue for those with concerns or unmet needs related to the May 27th flash flooding event that affected those in and around the area of 4900 to 5300 Frederick Avenue.
During this time, residents who have concerns or unmet needs will be able to speak to representatives from:
Possible concerns and unmet needs might include, but are not limited to:
- Issues with insurance claims, including home, auto, or flood insurance
- Need for temporary housing if displaced by this event
- Need for trash pickup related to this event
- Need for pumping of basement / cleaning up muck related to the incident
- Requests for mold remediation related to the event
- Remaining safety issues / concerns
- Issues related to lacking insurance
- Renters’ issues with property management related to this incident
- Issues with foods, energy bills, and medical assistance, etc.
We look forward to continuing the ongoing recovery of those citizens who have been affected by this event.
David B. McMillan