- Join the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)
- Request a presentation on emergency preparedness for your business [email protected]
- Find out if your business is eligible to join the Baltimore Emergency Communications Network (BECON). BECON provides a fast, robust, and effective mechanism for public-private sector communication in an emergency. The system allows government and major employers to efficiently exchange critical information and coordinate response and recovery activities to better serve the citizens of Baltimore.
- For chemical companies and other groups in South Baltimore – join the South Baltimore Industrial Mutual Aid Plan (SBIMAP)
- Join the Central Maryland Chapter of the Association of Contingency Planners.