- Who can attend? Citizens, Businesses, Public and Government agencies and anyone interested in Emergency Preparedness.
- When are these meetings held? Meetings are held quarterly.
- What can I gain from attending? Shared information, networking with colleagues, collaboration on disaster plans to improve the City’s preparedness for all hazards.
- What is discussed? Members report on programs, recent activities, and upcoming events.
- Who organizes this event? The Baltimore City Office of Emergency Management chairs this Committee.
- For more information, please contact: [email protected]